Supporting Catholic Education is an Investment in the Future.
The Office of Development at Mary of Nazareth serves the entire school community through fundraising, special events, social media, recruitment of students, parish and community outreach and alumni relations.
While there are numerous opportunities to give, we specifically encourage participation in two major fundraisers each year: our Annual Giving Campaign and our Annual Benefit Auction. Funds raised through these programs directly enable our school to:
- offer competitive faculty and staff compensation,
- maintain low student to teacher ratios,
- provide small group instruction in reading and math,
- invest in the latest educational technology,
- enhance our facilities and grounds.
We are deeply grateful to each and every donor, volunteer, committee chair, teacher, and an individual who contributes to the Annual Fund and the Auction from year to year. Your investment enables us to continue the tradition of excellence at Mary of Nazareth!
For more information please contact:
Director of Development
301-869-0940 ext. 8418