The Benefit Auction is our school's largest annual fundraiser. Our goal this year is to raise $175,000. Net proceeds from this event allow us to enrich the student experience in a multitude of ways. The Tuition/Cash Raffle is a great way to support Auction fundraising efforts.
Want to Roll in the Dough? Here's how the Challenge works:
- Your family will receive 10 Tuition/Cash Raffle tickets.
- Mr. Friel challenges you to try and sell and as many raffle tickets as you can.
- Whichever family sells the most raffle tickets by April 24th, 2021, they will receive a waived registration fee for the 2021-2022 school year as well as 10 additional raffle tickets that will be placed in the drawing.
Raffle Ticket Purchase Form
Important: Please indicate the Mary of Nazareth family that sold your tickets in the "Additional Comments" section below
- When is the drawing? Saturday, April 24, 2021 during Mary of Nazareth’s Annual Benefit Auction—Winner need not be present
- What are the raffle winnings? $7,475 to be applied to 2021-2022 tuition for a student enrolled at Mary of Nazareth Catholic School for the 2021-2022 school year or $5,000 cash. Choice of prize to be made by May 10, 2021.
- What is the ticket cost and accepted payment types? $25 per raffle ticket - Tickets can be purchased with cash, by check payable to Mary of Nazareth, or by credit card at www.maryofnazareth.org/raffle
- How will the tickets I purchase online to be entered in the raffle? The Mary of Nazareth Development Office will complete raffle tickets on your behalf and issue a receipt of purchase to the email address listed below.